March 24, 2022
- Responsible for the procurement review and processing of end-user purchase requisitions.
- Ensures the overall quality and uniformity of tender documents, as well as the issuance of tenders, the evaluation of quotations, and the analysis of vendor terms and conditions.
- Implements procurement policies and guidelines to ensure competent quality execution of all routine purchasing and related administrative tasks for the given company, as stated.
- Prepares a business plan for high-value purchases and coordinates with internal stakeholders to develop a clear scope.
- Effectively coordinates with internal customers and external suppliers to ensure the development of scope of work and specifications for materials and services, as well as timely receipt of products requested on behalf of the concerned employee/department.
- Tracks and provides critical operational indicators in order to cut costs and increase efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any discipline
- Training courses/certificates in the procurement field
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent experience in the same field
- Experience in procurement for large, prestigious hospital.
Personal Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel
- Work well under pressure and able to work independently
- Procurement policies and procedures
- Negotiating and Bargaining Skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Team player
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED9,000.00 per month